Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Promised Permaculture Post!

Hi Guys!

I told you recently that I would soon post a video on permaculture.  The problem I have had is that it is such a large inclusive concept that I've had a hard time finding a comprehensive video.  I finally settled on a video by one of the founders of permaculture, Bill Mollison.  Before you look at the video though, check out this chart:


This gives you a fuller picture of what permaculture means.  The video, although it mentions community aspects of permaculture, mostly focuses on the "care for the earth" sector of the chart.  You'll need to take a longer break than you did for the first video  But it's very worthwhile.  Enjoy!  And let me know what direction to take the discussion through your questions!




No comments: